Friday, June 1, 2007

My Hands

After the first day of digging, I decided to rest a day.

My hands are blistered in a beautiful bright red and puffy white...

I also decided to call the garden by the name of 'Love'.

Today I dug up more dirt; dirty love...

I also watered it, tilled it, and spent some time sifting through it, picking out weeds, trash pieces, weird objects, an Acme Beer can from like 1940, rusty nails, and pieces of glass.

I continue to add the 'Bumper Crop' to the soil and mix it in.

I noticed that the soil has little or no odor, especially compared to the compost soil blend.

All wonderous Love.

1 comment:

Vajra Surfer वज्र said...

Thanks for helping Silverlake a greener place, Farmer Brown. Best of luck with it! I'll follow your blog. After you're rested, how about starting on Echo Park? We'll appreciate it.

❀ ✿ Wishing you many flowers and greens,

Dan

I also am on tribes, http://people.tribe.net/9a8e34e3-f44f-4d4f-a392-ab74d0d869a5